Crest - an indirect god sim is an app designed by Eat Create Sleep. Crest - an indirect god sim was first published on . Crest - an indirect god sim is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.Welcome to Crest, a unique take on the traditional god sim, where your word is gospel. Control and guide your followers by issuing comman...
Crest - an indirect god sim Review
Crest - an indirect god sim is an application designed by Eat Create Sleep. Crest - an indirect god sim was first published on . Crest - an indirect god sim is currently available for Steam, Other.
Welcome to Crest, a unique take on the traditional god sim, where your word is gospel. Control and guide your followers by issuing commandments written in an evolving pictographic language.
How these commandments are interpreted and remembered is not set in stone. What you communicate and what experiences your followers have with the environment is the basis for their religion. Over time, commandments can develop different associations and completely change their meaning. After all, your followers still have free will and will sometimes do what they think is best for them, regardless of what you had in mind.
The consequences of your actions may not always be clear and you will need to be aware of the ever-changing environment, your people's beliefs and their feelings about you.
Will they love, respect or fear you?
- Create your own religion, nurture your followers and observe how they evolve, or die, as a result of your decisions - including the unintended consequences of your commands!
- Sandbox-style gameplay: Oversee a world where weather, vegetation, mineral deposits, drought and animal behavior will create surprises
- Weave your own stories through trial and error. The history of your people will be chronicled and presented to you at the end of your vigil using the in-game storybuilder.
- Progress by unlocking new words, increasing the complexity of your commandments
- Customize the difficulty of your games with various amounts of resources, animals, islands and overall island quality
- Built-in Twitch support: When you live-stream the game on Twitch, your viewers can join your cities and vote on commandments to help or disrupt your godly plans